1979 - 2019. 40 years of Knowledge, Experience, Consistency and Progress.
BIOCHEM ARVANITIDIS S.A. operates in environmental, power and industrial solutions, demonstrating a consistent course of development and progress.
- In 1979 when the term environmental protection was almost non-existent, BIOCHEM S.A. began a glorious course boasting exemplary units operating in the hardest types of waste.
- In 1984 when the average savings was only theoretical existence, our company started the construction of recovery and energy production from renewable sources.
- In 2000, when just a few knew about heat pumps BIOCHEM S.A. established the first heat pump in huge energy-consumption systems like swimming pools.
- In 2008 when others, characterized pellets and fireplaces as "ecological" BIOCHEM S.A. seemed unreal, because it was trying to promote the high temperature heat pumps for residential usage separating completely its position with the slogan: ".. heat pumps only."
- In 2013 the "ecological" and "economical" pellets and fireplaces, initially proved extremely costly (January, research NTUA) and then highly hazardous to health (winter '13 - '14, smog).
BIOCHEM ARVANITIDIS SA builds and manufactures integrated units and plants for water and wastewater treatment of liquid and solid waste from urban or industrial facilities, including livestock and poultry. In special cases, we follow, build and use plants for by-products recovery from liquid and solid waste, which are of course profitable for the investor (dairies, olive and olive oil processing etc.). At the same time, we operate and build plants for water treatment in order to make it drinkable and suitable for special industrial/medical applications.
Since 1984 BIOCHEM has been engaged in the import, assembly or construction and promotion of power generation and management systems or thermal energy recovery. In particular, it manufactures or promotes power generating sets, hydroelectric projects, thermal energy recovery units, cogeneration units for electricity and thermal energy. It also has the knowledge and the equipment for managing and distributing electricity (medium voltage, cosine enhancement, etc.).
BIOCHEM has a reputable industry equipment of leading brands that ensures the smooth operation of a business/manufacturing plant with the best performance and lower operating and maintenance costs. Regarding water treatment we support any kind of treatment from pumping water up to treating and re-allocation to the final recipient. Regarding electricity, from the arrival of the PPC (low or medium voltage), to the general low voltage distribution board. In production equipment, power transmission (motors, gearmotors, inverters, soft starters etc.), for the transport of all kinds of liquids (water, waste, chemicals), vacuum or pneumatic machinery, automation.
Heat Pumps are definitely the future in terms of heating, hot water, cooling and air conditioning in general. The National Technical University of Athens, in his research, has fully documented that heat pumps are undoubtedly the most efficient, ecological and economical form of heating and cooling. They can operate in almost every ambient temperature and using any system, classic radiators, fan coils, underfloor heating. They can cover every space and every need, from a small house to a large hotel unit or industrial facility. With New Energy Heat Pumps, BIOCHEM SA probably has to show the most comprehensive range of the market, capable of covering every possible need and application.
Pools are a great place to enjoy quality time for everyone, family and friends. They offer spontaneous fun, relaxation and serenity, any time of the day. They are an upgrade of any space, whether private or hotel unit. Hydrotherapy is also a natural method of rehabilitation, with documented therapeutic effects over the centuries. With the appropriate exercises, specially designed for everyone, it helps to improve physical fitness faster and exercise without stressing the body. At the same time hydrotherapy helps in the mobilization of the whole body and of course in the strengthening of the patient or the athlete's training.